Antisocial behaviour (ASB) includes a wide range of unacceptable behaviours that affect the quality of life. You should always contact the police if you're a victim or witness of ASB.

How to report ASB

You should always contact the police on 999 if the risk is imminent. Otherwise, you can report the offence on the website or by calling 101.

Once you have a crime reference number, the quickest way to report ASB to us is by using our online form.

Report ASB

You can also call 0300 456 9996 or get in touch with your Neighbourhood Housing Lead.

Making a complaint

You can make a complaint if you've reported ASB and are unhappy with how we dealt with it – and we'll try our best to put things right.

Make a complaint