Our Resident Involvement Statement
We believe the best way to improve L&Q's services is by residents and staff working closely together and we have been working with many of you already to do this.
As a result of this shared work we have agreed a number of practical things we can do to make a difference. These form our Resident Involvement Statement.
- Listen to and read all your comments and suggestions
- Respond to surveys, particularly our resident survey, by taking account of your views and feeding back the results to you
- Support Neighbourhood Committees to give you a platform to air your views
- Provide financial and practical help and support for Resident Associations
- Provide access to training for residents who want to develop skills in areas such as running a committee or computing
- Publish a Resident Involvement Strategy
- Constantly monitor our Resident Involvement Strategy with the help of our Resident Services Group and Customer Experience Committee