L&Q's Graduate Programme
The perfect launch to your ideal career
Our graduate programme offers employment and development opportunities for graduates to enter, sustain and develop a career with L&Q.
The programme recruits graduates on an annual basis to work across the business, with the highest numbers in Development and Finance.
Graduates are employed on a 2 or 3 year contract with a defined learning plan. You will follow a clear work plan and be expected to achieve a recognised vocational qualification such as RICS/CIOB, RTPI or ACCA. The Academy will fully fund the cost of training and accreditation.
We are looking for people with the relevant degrees and skills but we also need people with the right values, attitudes and behaviours to join us.
“Our graduate programme is designed to enable us to find, employ, train and retain the best talent available. Our graduates receive a fantastic package of support and are given the best possible chance to succeed.”
John Bryson, Head of Academy
Our graduate positions
- 35 hours per week (including time at college) with some exceptions
- competitive starting salary
- £2,000 annual reward element (paid pro rata) based on performance
- minimum 2-year contract, with a view to offering a permanent position on completion
Types of graduate positions
- Assistant Design & Planning Project Manager
- Assistant Design & Technical Coordinator
- Assistant Project Manager
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Site Manager
- Barking Marketing Graduate
- Change & Transformation Graduate
- Construction Services Graduate
- Energy & Building Services Graduate
- Operations Graduate
- Policy/Compliance Graduate
- Property Manager
- Project Manager Land
- Sales & Marketing Graduate
Check your eligibility
You must be:
- eligible to work in the UK
- holding or working towards a relevant degree
- keen and capable of studying towards the professional qualification
You should regularly visit our jobs page to view all our current opportunities. (Graduate positions may be offered throughout the year, but with the main programme recruitment starting in November).
Register your interest in our graduate programme by emailing the L&Q Academy