How to pay L&Q
How to pay online
You can pay securely via your L&Q online account.
Once you've signed in, you'll need to:
- go to 'my payments' on your dashboard
- select 'make a payment'
- enter how much you want to pay
- enter your card details and billing address (we don't accept AMEX)
- complete your bank's 3D Secure check*
*Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, this is likely to be a passcode, password or confirming the payment in your banking app. This check is to ensure only the cardholder can make online payments. If you have any questions about 3D Secure, please speak to your bank.
Help with online payments
You can message our team on webchat, Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm, if you need help making an online payment.
How to pay over the phone
You can make a payment over the phone by calling our automated payment line on 0300 456 9996 and selecting option one.
When you call, you'll need to know:
- the exact amount you want to pay
- your unique ID number*
- your debit or credit card details
*Your unique ID number is the six-digit number found at the top of your rent statement or service charge letter. It is not your tenancy or customer reference.