How to pay L&Q
Making an online payment is simple. You just need to:
- sign in to your account
- go to 'my payments' on your dashboard
- select 'make a payment' and enter how much you want to pay
- enter your card details and billing address (we don't accept AMEX)
- complete your bank's 3D Secure check*
*Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, this is likely to be a passcode, password or confirming the payment in your banking app. This check is to ensure only the card holder can make online payments. If you have any questions about 3D Secure, please speak to your bank.
If you need help making an online payment, you can message our team on webchat, Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
If you would prefer to make a payment over the phone, please contact our automated phone line by calling 0300 456 9996 and select option one.
When you call, you will need to know:
- the exact amount you want to pay
- your unique ID number*
- your debit or credit card details
*Your unique ID number is the six-digit number found at the top of your rent statement or service charge letter. It is not your tenancy or customer reference.