We're here to help resolve any issues causing concern to you and your community
Antisocial behaviour (ASB) includes a wide range of unacceptable behaviours that affect the quality of life for those living or working in the community.
- domestic abuse
- physical violence
- hate-related incidents based on race, sexual orientation, gender, disability or belief
- verbal abuse, harassment, intimidation or threatening behaviour
- vandalism or damage to properties
- prostitution, sexual acts or kerb crawling
- criminal behaviour
- misuse of communal or public areas
Please note, we don’t consider these behaviours to be antisocial:
- cooking smells
- DIY in reasonable hours
- minor car repairs
- young people gathering socially
- someone parking lawfully outside your home
- civic disputes between neighbours (boundary issues or shared driveways)
If your neighbour is causing problems, we recommend talking to them as soon as possible about anything they are doing that’s affecting you. This is often the best way to sort out any issues.
You might also be interested in
Support and advice for people who are experiencing domestic abuse or are concerned that others may be
Hate crimes and harassment
Support and advice about hate crimes and harassment and how to report it
Cookies help us improve your website experience.