Our vision and values
We believe that homes matter to everyone
Our vision is that everyone has a quality home they can afford. We believe that homes matter to everyone – our mission is to combine our social purpose and commercial drive to create homes and neighbourhoods everyone can be proud of.
As a regulated charitable housing association, all the money we make is reinvested into new and existing homes, creating successful communities and providing services for our residents. This makes us one of the UK’s most successful independent social businesses.
Our values are:
- People - we care about the happiness and wellbeing of our customers and our employees
- Passion - we approach everything with energy, drive, determination and enthusiasm
- Inclusion - we draw strength from our differences and work collaboratively
- Responsibility - we own problems and deliver effective, lasting solutions
- Impact - we measure what we do by the difference we make
Everything we do begins with our social purpose
Ethics and diversity
Diversity and inclusion is vital to delivering our social mission
Our Corporate plan
Our new corporate plan will enable us to focus on six 'Change the Business' priorities
Cookies help us improve your website experience.