Contact us icon

Request a Thames Water refund

You may be eligible for a Thames Water refund if you lived in one of our homes, previously belonging to the local authority, in Bexley, Enfield, Lewisham or Waltham Forest before the end of September 2019. 

We’ve refunded more than 8,300 current residents and are now accepting claims from former tenants. Please complete the form below to start your claim.

Please provide as much information as possible.

Your details

Why do you need my current address?

We'll send your cheque to this address if you're eligible for a refund.

Ok, got it!

Your former L&Q tenancy details

Joint tenancies

We'll contact you directly for more information about your joint tenancy

Ok, got it!

Where can I find my old tenancy reference?

You'll find your old tenancy reference on a L&Q rent statement or service charge letter.

Ok, got it!