contact us icon

Report an issue in a communal area

If something needs fixing in a shared garden or area of your building, you can report it below

Description of the issue

JPEG, PNG, PDF… (up to 3 docs of 3MB each)

Please do not attach large documents or photos. This will stop the form from being submitted.

Contact details

Enter the details of someone we can contact to discuss the repair and the address of the property with the issue

Where can I find my tenancy or customer reference?

You will find your tenancy or customer reference on your latest rent statement or service charge letter. Please contact our team if you don't have it.

OK, got it!