If you had a repair cancelled because of coronavirus, we'll be in touch with you soon to let you know when this will be carried out.
We have several months’ worth of repairs work to deliver. To enable us to deliver these outstanding repairs as quickly as possible, we’re taking critical repairs requests only at present.
A critical repair is an emergency or very urgent work that should be completed ‘in days’ and cannot be safely left for any longer than that.
Here are some examples:
- your home has no heating
- your home has no hot water or no water at all
- your home has no electricity
- your home has a security risk and there is no other way in or out
- your home has a lift that isn’t working
- where harm to you or damage to your home is likely, such as an uncontainable water leak, serious damage to a roof or a WC that is leaking or can’t be flushed with a bucket or bowl
If you have a critical repair, please call our customer service centre on 0300 456 9996.