We have a mixture of properties on the open market, including Private Rent and Intermediate Market Rent.
All of which have been developed to meet our exacting standards.
Our selection of homes appeal to a whole range of aspirations, incomes and stages of life.
Our Lettings team will be able to take you through our portfolio and find the place that's right for you, while our Maintenance team will help to keep it in the best possible condition.
Private Rent (PRS)
Anyone can rent through L&Q as long as you meet our minimum eligibility criteria – we want to make sure you can afford to live comfortably in the property.
Intermediate Market Rent (IMR)
IMR is designed for people who may not yet be able to afford to purchase their own home.
Allowing people to rent at a 20% reduction on the market rate gives you more opportunity to save towards purchasing in the future.
To rent through us, you must be able to prove that:
- you're a British/EU/EEA citizen or you have a valid UK residency visa
- you have no history of bankruptcy, County Court Judgements or Individual Voluntary Agreements
- you can meet the minimum income standards
- you can provide one month’s rent in advance and five weeks rent as a tenancy deposit
We may also consider a six-month upfront rental payment from students or households on fixed-term employment contracts.
Additional criteria for IMR applicants:
- if applying for a London based property, your overall household income cannot exceed £90,000
- if applying for a property outside of London, your overall household income cannot exceed £80,000
- you cannot already own a property
- you cannot be in the process of buying a property
- you may be required to live or work in the area where you are applying for
It is no small admission to say that our success as a landlord is due in part to the strength of our team here at L&Q.
We've cultivated our Lettings team over the years by bringing onboard some of the industry's most qualified and experienced people and developed them in-house so that they're able to meet our high standards of customer service.
But there's more that goes into the management of our properties than just the customer-facing elements.
We need to make sure all our properties are kept in the best possible condition for incoming tenants, which is where out top-class Maintenance team comes into the picture. Having this in-house capability allows us to respond to incidents quickly and decisively without relying on third-party support.
Help and support
We will allocate a Property Manager to your property to make sure you have access to a fully manned support network.
To find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer service centre online or by calling 0300 456 9996.
For more information or to register a new application, please get in touch by calling 020 8853 6937.