Our dedicated care and support service houses more than 6,500 people across London and the South East.
We directly support people with mental health illnesses, people with learning disabilities, older and young people.
We understand that everyone has different needs and tailor our care and support services to each person.
Our bespoke services offer choice, involvement and control to help build independence. This includes a mixture of care and support, housing management and agency-managed services.
Residents will benefit from our:
- intensive housing management services
- robust safeguarding procedures
- digital and assistive technology offer
- friendly housing assistants and health and wellbeing facilitators
- design guide
- dementia-friendly strategy
Our services cover:
- personal care
- domestic tasks
- finance management
- domiciliary care
- participation in hobbies and activities