Work with us to make your local community a safer, cleaner and more attractive place to live.
Help us with:
- taking part in estate inspections
- reporting communal repairs
- reporting any issues of concern and suggesting improvements
- identifying estate improvements and participating in estate improvement bids
- providing feedback on L&Q contractors
- organising community events such as planting days or litter pick-ups
- you need to be a L&Q resident
- you need to be over 16 years old
- you can't have any outstanding tenancy or lease breaches
- you need to have an interest in improving your local area
- you need to be able to carry out and commit to monthly inspections
- you need to be willing to work in partnership with L&Q for the good of your community
Around an hour every month at anytime.
If you would like to become a Neighbourhood Champion, get in touch with your Property Manager and let them know.
You can find out who your Property Manager is by logging into your L&Q online account or checking your latest rent or service charge statement.
We can also connect you to other Champions in other areas, to share experiences and ways of working.