Our Neighbourhood Champions work with us to make sure their local community is a safer, cleaner and more attractive place to live.
They help us with:
- taking part in estate inspections
- reporting communal repairs
- reporting any issues of concern and suggesting improvements
- identifying estate improvements and participating in estate improvement bids
- providing feedback on L&Q contractors
- organising community events such as planting days or litter pick-ups
- you need to be a L&Q resident
- you need to be over 16 years old
- you can't have any outstanding tenancy or lease breaches
- you need to have an interest in improving your local area
- you need to be able to carry out and commit to monthly inspections
- you need to be willing to work in partnership with L&Q for the good of your community
- around an hour every month
Time of day
- your local area
How do I get more involved?
If you’d like to become a Neighbourhood Champion, get in touch with your Property Manager and let them know. You can find out who your Property Manager is by logging into your online account or checking your latest rent or service charge statement.
We can also connect you to other Champions in other areas, to share experiences and ways of working.