Our resident panel was set up to give residents a chance to provide written feedback on issues and initiatives being considered by L&Q from the comfort of their own homes. Resident panel members are posted or emailed short questionnaires on L&Q services every two months. The questionnaires are usually multiple-choice and are intended to be completed quickly.
Why be on our resident panel?
Completing and returning resident panel questionnaires is the easiest way to get involved and have your say:
- It's quick and convenient
- Your views on a range of subjects will be taken into account
- There are no obligations or minimum requirements for completing consultations
After each consultation we feed back to resident panel members to show how your views have led to changes in our service delivery.
What subjects might I be consulted on?
Previous panel questionnaires have included:
- L&Q's approach to fire safety
- Equality of opportunity for L&Q residents
- Decoration allowances (following repairs)
- Estate services standards - for example, the timescales for graffiti removal
What do I need to be on the resident panel?
The resident panel is open to all L&Q residents. It requires no training or minimum commitment.
How can I join the resident panel?
If you would like to talk to us about joining the resident panel, please contact us using our online form.