How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
There are some simple things you can do to help protect yourself and others against coronavirus.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds at a time
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Cookies help us improve your website experience.