Step by step guide
- Apply online on our job vacancy website
- Enter the job title you are looking for, a location and/or a category and click search
If you click Search and leave all options blank you will see all our jobs.
- Click on the job title to see more information about the job.
- Click the Apply Online button. This will take you to the application form.
- Click New user registration and enter your details.
- If you have already registered, you can log in and you should have some information already entered for you.
- Click through each of the sections and complete each one. Click Next to go through each section.
- Once a section is complete, there will be a green tick on the summary page.
- All sections must have a green tick.
- Once you are happy with your application, click the Apply button. Your application has NOT yet been submitted.
- Click on Submit application
- You will receive an email confirmation once your form has been submitted. If you do not receive this email please check your junk folder or send us an email.
Shortlisting and interviews
Shortlisting takes place about two days after an advert’s closing date. If you are successful, we will send you an email with an interview date and time.
Interviews usually take place a week after the advert has closed. We will let you know the outcome usually within 48 hours of the interview.
We will issue contracts of employment within five days. The start date will depend on your availability and that of your new manager.
If you are successful, we will contact referees and check your documents.
Frequently asked questions
What time do the adverts close?
How do I save my application?
This saves as you go along and can be used again to apply for other jobs with L&Q.
Do you accept CVs?
We currently do not accept CVs so you will need to complete the online application form. You can copy and paste into the online form.
Do you have paper applications?
The best way is to apply online however if you need a paper copy please call or email us.
I’ve forgotten my username and/or password
You would have been emailed your log in information when you registered. Your username is made up of letters and numbers. If you are still having trouble please email us from the email you registered with.
I need to change my interview date or time, what do I do?
The interview dates are fixed because we have a panel of staff booked in. Please give us a call on 0300 456 9998 and ask for Human Resources or email us at email@example.com
Is there car parking at your offices?
Most of our offices have car parking or are accessible by public transport. If you want further information please email us.
How do I contact you?
Give us a call on 0300 456 9998 and ask for Human Resources or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hints and Tips
- Save a copy of the advert, you may want to refer back to this if you get selected for an interview
- Take note of the interview date, interviews are usually conducted during work hours, Monday to Friday.
- Send a copy of your application to your personal email. It maybe a couple of weeks before the interview so you may want to go over it beforehand. This can be done in the 'My Applications' section of our job vacancy website
- Make sure you check your emails, because all stages of the recruitment process are done via email.
- Some of the questions have a word limit - make sure you keep within it.
- Make sure you fill the application as fully as possible.