Comments & Complaints
We aim to provide a high quality service, but accept that from time to time we may make mistakes. We want to resolve your complaints quickly and also use the information as a way to identify where our service can be improved.
- How to make a complaint
- Complaints and feedback
- Make a complaint
- Compliments, comments and suggestions
- Summary of complaints 2011/12
Contact our Customer Relations Team
If you would like to get in touch with our dedicated customer relations team, please use these contact details:
- Online - You can use the online complaint form to log your complaint
- By telephone - Call the Customer Relations Team on 0844 406 9000 ext. 6150
- Customer service freephone: 0800 015 6536
- In writing - Download the complaint form (PDF), fill it in and return it to the customer relations team, at the following address:
L&Q Customer Relations Team
Group PO Box 194
If you are interested in forming a tenant panel to help resolve complaints please visit our 'taking your complaint further' page.
Tel: 0844 406 9000 ext. 6150
Web: online complaint form.
Compliments, feedback and suggestions
If you are happy with the service you receive from L&Q, or you have a suggestion for ways of improving things, why not drop us a line?