Openness and Transparency
Being open and transparent is at the heart of L&Q's work. We believe in reporting our actions, spending and performance openly and transparently to our residents and other stakeholders.
We publish information about how we perform, what we spend and how we are governed so that anyone who has an interest in our work can hold us to account.
We take pride in delivering a high-quality service to our residents and we are constantly looking to improve both how well we perform and how efficient we are.
In this section of our website, you can find out more about:
- How we deliver value for money - We are committed to providing an efficient, cost-effective service to our residents. That includes making efficiency savings each year
- What we spend money on - We invest any surplus we make into new homes, as well as services for existing residents, their homes and their local communities
- How we make decisions - We work to respond to local needs. Our board, executive team and staff are open about how we make decisions and oversee the process
- Our performance against our targets - We review our performance continuously, focusing in particular on improving the services that our residents tell us are the most important to them
- Our priorities for the future - We have set out our vision for the next five years and are working to make sure that we remain financially sound and keep improving resident satisfaction
If you have any comments or questions about this, please contact us.