L&Q is one of 2,000 housing associations that work in the UK. Our main purpose is to provide high quality, affordable homes.
In this section
In this section of the website you can find out more about:
- Our finance and performance
- Openness and transparency
- 50 years of L&Q
- Our values and our people - including details of our senior executives
- Quick facts about L&Q
- Where L&Q works
- Corporate responsibility
You can also download all of our printed publications here.
Our residents and our homes
L&Q residents are varied. Most families are on low incomes and usually come to us from the local council lists of those who need housing.
We manage over 66,000 homes and although most are in Greater London, we also work all over South East England.
Other things we do include:
- Building new homes and refurbishing old ones
- Creating affordable homes for sale
- Providing accommodation for key workers, like nurses and hospital staff
- Helping people on lower incomes buy homes through shared ownership
- Helping with community projects through our Neighbourhood Investment teams
All our work is about creating places where people want to live. We also believe in getting best value so that our residents get the best level of service possible from us.
We believe in investing in the neighbourhoods in
which we work. The L&Q Foundation supports work with
local community organisations and charities.
Find out more about The L&Q Foundation here.
L&Q is an Industrial & Provident Society and has charitable status.
Facts and figures
London & Quadrant Housing Trust
London & Quadrant Housing Trust is an industrial and provident society registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (no 30441R).
We are also an exempt charity which is regulated by and registered with the Homes & Communities Agency (no L4517).
L&Q RSS feed