Skip to Navigation Skip to main Content


Site search

Tips & Advice

  • How do I get an L&Q home?

    It is best to register with your local council if you need a home, as councils refer future residents to us.

    Find out More

  • How can I get help in understanding government benefit changes?

    Welfare benefits are changing from April 2013. Get help and advice from our expert advisers.

    Find out More

  • Can I keep a pet?

    If you meet the set criteria you may be able to keep a pet. If we agree, you will sign a request to keep a pet.

    Find out More

  • See more Tips & Advice
Find out More Find out More